- Prepare Individual (1040), Estates and Trusts (1041), C Corporation (1120), S Corporation (1120S), and Partnership (1065) tax returns
- Audit tax returns to projections
- Property taxes, extensions, estimated payment vouchers
- Working closely with clients from across multiple portfolios
- BA in accounting, tax or related financial field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent preferred
- 1+ years of experience in public accounting or its equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.