- Prepare and manage tax returns in a team environment
- Resolve complex tax issues for clients and respond to all transactions
- Focus and respect of the delivery of returns
- Able to effectively communicate with clients, staff and supervisors
- BA in Accounting, Finance or related filed - CPA a plus
- 1-3 years of experience working in public accounting, preferably preparing taxes
- Thrives working in a close-knit team who are open minded, easy to be around and enjoy what they do
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.