Teach in England by joining a British government funded and supported teaching program called Quantum Scholars.
The program operates throughout England and provides a wonderful and unique opportunity to middle/high school computer science teachers to secure a long term position.
We are currently recruiting for positions starting from September 2020.
Quantum Scholars works directly with the Department for Education in a highly successful program now entering its third year. The program is very much available to computer science teachers looking to teach in London. We also recruit for math and science teachers.
We provide comprehensive support to all certified middle/high school computer science teachers during the relocation phase along with guidance and support during the visa process.
A financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates that includes your flight to England being reimbursed up to £700.
Not only will you have the opportunity to teach in England with a vast choice of schools, you'll receive outstanding subject-specific Continued Professional Development and ongoing support from a school based mentor.
Computer Science teachers also have the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current UK pedagogy prior to starting their teaching courtesy of a highly informative induction week.
Why teach in England through this program?
- Teach computer science in a leading school in England at the forefront for education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your character and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction at a top London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from a Quantum Scholars mentor
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD