Teach in England by joining a UK government funded and supported teaching program called Quantum Scholars.
The program operates throughout south east England and provides a wonderful and unique opportunity to middle/high school math teachers to secure a long term position teaching abroad.
We are now recruiting for positions for the start of the next academic year September 2020.
Quantum Scholars works directly with the Department for Education in a highly successful program now in it's fourth year. The program is very much available to math teachers looking to teach in London.
We provide comprehensive support to all certified middle/high school math teachers during the relocation phase along with guidance and support during the visa process.
A financial rewards benefits package is also on offer to candidates. Flights to England will be reimbursed up to $900!
Not only will you have the opportunity to teach in England with a vast choice of schools, you'll receive outstanding subject-specific Continued Professional Development and ongoing support from a school based mentor.
Math teachers also have the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of current UK maths pedagogy prior to starting their teaching courtesy of a highly informative induction week.
Why teach in England through this program?
- Teach math in a leading school in England at the forefront for math education
- Flight to England reimbursed up to $900
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your character and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction at a top London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from a Quantum Scholars mentor
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD