At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Location : Johnson Creek
The 2nd shift Paint Team Lead supports Manufacturing operations. This role provides leadership and communication to the paint department.
Role & Responsibility
- Meet required production schedules while Leading safety, quality, teamwork, lean manufacturing.
- Ensure consistent application of Standard Work at each workstation through audits, coaching and training.
- Attend daily production meetings as required.
- Lead all necessary area communications for subsequent production shifts. (daily SQDC Board Meeting)
- Lead communication of Safety and Quality Alerts.
- Maintain & update cell and SQDC boards.
- Check part availability and report outages to the appropriate process owner. Communicate & track hot parts.
- Direct and assign workforce according to skill, ability, using 3x3x3 methodology.
- Identify and work to resolve area bottlenecks to ensure balanced workload.
- Determine overtime as needed.
- Work to perform root cause analysis and eliminate safety and quality concerns in a timely manner.
- Oversee work area maintenance and cleaning to assure compliance with Lean Production Management System guidelines.
- Perform process audits (safety, quality).
- Schedule and ensure maintenance of area.
- Update and maintain area cross training matrix.
- Provide assistance, training and retraining to new, current, or reassigned employees.
- Serve as point contact for Paint new hires
- Manage hourly pace for area based on line balance.
- High School Diploma orEquivalent
- 2 years of experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
- Must possess basic machining knowledge and the ability to read build sheets and blueprints.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.