JOB SUMMARY- Team Lead- Call Center/Access Center
The Access Center Team Lead will oversee, monitor, mentor, coach and assist the Scheduling staff working in the Access Center.
The Team Lead will support team/pod staff with daily operational issues and will use the phone system for appointment scheduling, patient registration, insurance requirements, medical necessity and customer service.
This position will support the Supervisor and Manager to ensure adequate coverage as needed for staff vacancies, volume fluctuations, and workflow changes etc.
The Access Center is a Call Center environment, committed to providing the highest level of customer service to the patients, physicians, medical offices and Tower Health business partners in our community.
2 year/Associate Degree or combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Associate's Degree
- Healthcare experience in a Call Center is preferred
- Healthcare Scheduling experience
- Call Center experience: Excellent phone voice and etiquette; Ability to follow standard best practices
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Team Lead experience
- MS Office skills: Keyboarding, internet navigation, Outlook, Excel and Word