Team Lead Connectivity- Preference is for the position to be based in Addison, Texas
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
The Connectivity Team Lead is responsible for oversight of connectivity staff. This role ensures all stakeholders understand progress, problems and relevant issues related to the effective implementation of connectivity services and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight supervision of a variety of individuals responsible for connectivity, delivery and support
- Initiate escalation process to ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented target
- Work with peers to drive and improve standard processes, tools and technologies
- Work with Connectivity peers to align goals and objectives
- Serve as escalation point of contact with Client, Sales and other personnel for status of projects, interface implementations, certifications, client escalations and vendor contracts
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external resources (including third party vendors) to affect timely resolution to client issues.
- Communication with Clients, Sales Representatives, Vendors, Bridge team members, Certification and testing teams, and Help Desk Analysts
- Participate in coaching and mentoring of junior team members
- Determines work breakdown, contributes level of effort, and participates in project planning activities
- Facilitates discussions and manages conflicts to resolution
- Conduct one-on-one meetings to review key performance metrics provide input for training opportunities
- Conduct mid-year and annual performance development reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communications with technical and non-technical individuals
- Participate in interviewing, hiring and performance management
- Work with peers to develop, implement and measure best practices
- Assist in the collection of data for monthly reports to Management
- Work with peers to ensure optimal cooperation across the organization
- Indiretly manage 5 to 15 analysts
- Management of time cards
- BS/BA in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Two to three years of experience in focused Connectivity area
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.