The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Under the direction of the Manager, the Warehouse Team Leader is responsible for supervising the activities of the shipping, receiving and inventory control functions to ensure the timely and accurate fulfillment and shipment of customer orders. The Warehouse Team Leader is the key person accountable for the overall Department results across all shifts; collaborate across Manufacturing and Packaging Department as well as the support functions to ensure safe, effective plant operation.
Important Note: Overnight shift
- Works with management to improve work flow, identify issues effecting efficiencies and assist in developing solutions
- Replenishment of a large number of finished goods picking locations
- Reduces waste in time, effort and materials
- Maintains and enhances productivity reporting and key performance indicators
- Ensures the receipt of finished goods, components, etc. are entered and checked in the system correctly
- Supervises and verifies all outgoing shipments as being correct by maintaining the complete adherence to required shipping schedules
- Maintains the working order of the motorized equipment in the warehouse to include approval of repairs for said equipment
- Trains, evaluates and certifies all associates on all motorized material handling equipment
- Operates a forklift to assist in loading, unloading or moving materials and products, if needed
- Monitors productivity and motivates associates in maintaining quality and efficiency throughout the department
- Trains and ensures that all associates adhere to the safety rules, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect for the department
- Ensures that all paperwork is properly documented
- Keeps accurate attendance records; file proper reports (accident, probation, etc…)
- Supervises, counsels and coaches associates on a regular basis
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Performs other duties as assigned