Knowledge of windows operating system, MAC operating system and basic understanding of PC's and MAC hardware
* Ability to analyze, identify, prioritize and solve problems is required.
* Experience in troubleshooting hardware, network problems, digital phone, wireless networks, email clients, and connectivity is desirable.
* Some understanding of networking terms and uses
* Experience with a variety of web browser platforms
* Good customer relations and communication skills are required.
* A+ certification is a plus but not required
* Able to troubleshoot and repair customer products/services using knowledge of system operations and customer equipment operation
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.