COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions The Team
We are seeking a Technical Lead to join American Tower’s U.S. Tower division’s Leasing Operations team. The team develops, codes, and operationalizes efficiencies, executive-level reports, and new processes and procedures. Day to day you will work-cross functionally to define processes and requirements. You will write programs and automation to gain efficiencies that will allow American Tower to address customers with innovative, superior solutions. You will work with key stakeholders to ensure developed solutions meet requirements and are integrated effectively into the larger organization at scale.
What You Can Offer Us
What You Need to Succeed
- Provide technical expertise on potential automation solutions, as determined by the Leasing Operations Vice President and Leasing Services Manager; support the team with technical leadership.
- Design, code, and implement BI solutions using analytical processing, advanced reporting, and ad-hoc querying.
- Review internal and external systems; analyze complex and/or unique processes to find and operationalize efficiency enhancements.
- Ensure system data are kept current for sales and customer reporting; adhere to quality control procedures.
- Drive end-to-end process redesign, performance improvement, and automation by identifying and eliminating non-value-added activities.
- Act as a continuous automation improvement subject matter expert. Create scripts and programs to address given process challenges and situations to drive the most efficient solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in a Networking, Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent field.
- A minimum of 4 years of software development and automation scripting required.
- Excellent skill in and knowledge of SQL, VBA, and Python required.
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Oracle Business Intelligence, and automation with Python or PERL required.
- Ability to identify and solve the root causes of process and technical issues. Passion for helping drive organizational processes through automation to scale organizations.
- Excellent customer and partner-facing skills.
- Approximately 5% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.