Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do:
Sogeti P&G Cincinnati is looking for a Technical PM 3 to 8 yrs of experience.
- Design, Build and Qualify new capabilities as requirements identified required to deliver the masterplan
- Work with Product Owners/Stake Holders/Service Managers
- Manage Code Delivery
- Implementing and maintaining the system solutions between releases
- Manage and Align CRs
- Interaction with L1, L2, L3 and co-ordinate with L4
- Integration Dry Runs
- BAT / Dry Runs - Business Sign Off. If Agile plan accordingly.
- Data setup / qualification
- SIT / QA Testing - Gate Review
- Defect Prioritization
- Defect Resolution and Deployment Planning
- Performance Stress Testing Manual Vs Automated
- Vendor Management
- Budget/Vendor Capacity to be aligned with Section Managers
- Additional Scope items outside of current app such as integrations, data interfaces, downstream system updates for future roadmap.
- Technical know-how of the landscape ? App, Backend, Infra. In this case .Net and relevant platform/technologies.
Minimum education qualification
- is a Bachelor's Degree
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical Skills, Agile is a plus, PM, BA
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life