Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our Global Technology Services department is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager for our Seattle location at 1218 3rd Avenue.
The primary function of the Technical PM is to oversee, track, document, coodinate and drive projects from inception to delivery and will work directly with our Product Managers and Engineering leadership to determine resources needed, when the project will be delievered and who will work on what. This positions owns delivery, resources, capacity, problem resolution, status updates and overall project communication.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and report on project process
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Drive engineering projects through from inception to delivery ensuring delivery is on-time and on-budget, and within scope
- Communicate regular status updates to stakeholders on delivery progress, plan updates and budget spend vs forecast
- Proactively identify options for preventing or mitigating risks
- Act like an owner with a point of view, not a passive reporter
- Work with F&A to determine and negotiate budget for projects
- Measure and report on project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Work with Engineering leader and Product Management to develop a formal requirements, and approves/denies all changes to scope, schedule, and quality
- Participate in Agile inceptions and/or other types of planning activities to define scope, resources required, and capture anticipated timeline & level of effort
- Own the whole project, ensure quality, manage change, understand trad-offs and impacts to up/downstream systems and business processes as shifts occur
- Act as a conduit of communication and coordination between departments, such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product Management, Finance, and Engineering from a technical and project management perspective
- Other duties as assigned