Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life.
The successful candidate will source, recruit, interview, evaluate and place highly skilled Information Technology professionals in full-time roles with Sogeti, USA. We are looking for a minimum 3+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter - recruiting IT professionals, a strong background and proven experience sourcing/recruiting IT professionals at various levels and with various technologies based on client requirements. Experience can be either recruiting full-time employees or from a contract or staffing model of recruitment.
What You?ll Do
- Recruiting IT professionals for Sogeti USA
- Creating job descriptions, posting and advertising accurate job descriptions
- Develop creative recruiting resources (social media-Bullhorn, Twitter, Facebook) to attract qualified professionals interested in opportunities with Sogeti.
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications match opportunities.
- Working closely with hiring managers
- Scheduling interviews
- Negotiating offers
- Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum education qualification
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in recruiting using Social Media, Job Sites/Boards, Internet, and through networking.
- Deep understanding of IT industry and technologies (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers,
- Infrastructure Engineers, Architects, Data Analysts, etc.).
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong interviewing and negotiation skills.
- Goal-oriented and results driven with a strong sense of urgency and initiative.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Bonus Program that pays up to $20,000!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life