- Own the candidate experience, from first contact through close
- Work with hiring managers to ensure alignment between job descriptions and target candidate profiles
- Champion an exceptional candidate experience to ensure all candidates leave our doors feeling inspired, supported, and informed.
- Persistent pursuit of passive candidates via personalized reach-outs
- Mine existing database of profiles in ATS to help develop recruiting pipelines
- Follow-up with hiring managers and interviewers as needed
- 4+ years of high-volume recruiting and sourcing of technical candidates
- Skilled in hiring and closing for both junior and senior-level talent in extremely competitive markets
- Ability to identify untapped sourcing channels that support robust and diversity talent pipelines
- Expert knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and Lever (or similar ATS system)
- Passion for recruiting with innate ability to instill enthusiasm for our company into all communications with candidates
- Approach recruiting with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence
- Ability to make timely, effective, principles-based decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical, and problem solving abilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.