Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breath and play by them every day. Join our team as a Technical Specialist CAR/SUV and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Technical Specialist is to support all customer contact channels that have customer-initiated part delay issues according to Ford business standards. A primary responsibility for this position will be to reduce days-to-close for cases opened due to parts delays, by 1) facilitating finding the part, 2) working with the operations, leadership, and business partners on process improvement ideas,3) ownership of the parts e-tracker tool, also using the D to D and Does II systems to locate parts and 4) working with PACO.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesReview Technical Assistance Requests (TAR) cases for accuracy Liaison between Dealership Service Manager and Technicians, Field Service Engineer (FSE), and CustomerReview technical review of high dollar casesHelp CX Specialists interpret GCQISParticipate in CX Specialist training (such as Vehicle training)Validate/assist with dealer to dealer workmanship issuesCommunicate with CX Specialists on tech issues; updates, and resolutionsResearch and analyze alternative part sources comparing pricing and warranty to determine best valueProvide part quote documentation in PAWS to Prior Approval and Inspections that include part pricing, delivery timeframe and warranty coverageCoordinate the ordering and shipment of parts to repair facilitiesCoordinate Service Part Warranty (SPW) repairs between repair facility and part supplierMonitor supplier performance relative to part shipments and warranty repairs. Report issues to managementCoordinate the payment of part invoices with the Claims Payment TeamProvide metrics to management for the monthly tech and parts reportingMediate issues between part supplier and repair facility/customer to ensure equitable solutions are achieved when disputes occur Review UVIC documentation requested by Prior Approval and update claim accordinglyResearch Part Coverage Requests and make recommendations when updates are requiredWork on other activities and/or projects as requested by managementWork schedule will support the largest Ford volume and may occasionally be required to support Ford 24/7
EducationAssociate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work related experience Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or OEM parts certifications a plus
Experience3 to 5 years of parts or technical experience Ford experience within Technical Hotline preferredFord experience with PS&L preferredParts or Technical background