Job ID: 13427
Ametek Aerospace & Defense is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Pricing Manager to join our Customer Support Team in Doral, FL. Duties to include but not limited to: pricing, providing quotes to B2B websites, phone, fax, and email inquiries, be part of the MARCOM committee to develop our website, marketing literature, analyzes web analytics of our web page, travel with the Sales team to visit customers to get first hand understanding of customer requirements to develop pricing strategies that are competitive with a high win rate, ensure that the capabilities list is current and kept up to date, help the DVP and BU Manager in developing PowerPoint presentations for Corporate RORs, Strat Plans, and Budget Presentations and help to put NPD plans together, keep track of the growth kaizen metrics and background data, and help the Sales Coordinator to respond to bids and Monthly Business Review meetings.
• Act as the primary interface between customers and AMETEK Sales, by coordinating and gathering necessary data from Engineering, Materials, Operations and Finance colleagues to support customer needs and AMETEK business objectives.
• Core team member of the AMETEK MRO Marketing and Communications team (MARCOM).
• Maintain website management, LinkedIn marketing, and resolution of customer issues.
• Communicate with outside Sales personnel to ensure awareness of and alignment with AMETEK goals and customer needs.
• Must have solid understanding of repair operations and associated work flow.
• Review customer contracts, specifications, shipping instructions and other customer requirements and support documentation.
• Ensure compliance to US Export Regulations.
• Interact with management and the sales team to identify and clarify information and research needs.
• Customer interfacing – specifically as back up with internal requests if Sales team is on the road.
• General analytical and internal support to the international reps.
• Attend tradeshows as required and be part of the sales team.
• Drive new product developments and establish strategic plan.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by different departments of the company.
• Coordinate and maintain monthly KPI data and presentation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 5-10 years of experience in Technical Support/Customer Service/Contracts in MRO/ Aftermarket required.
• Prior contracts experience is preferred.
• Prior marketing and strategic planning experience is preferred.
• Must have ability to explain things in front of technical/non-technical people.
• Must have ability to interpret technical documents including CMMs, SILs, SBs, & ADs
• Ability to handle stress and demonstrate strong problem-solving ability.
• The candidate should be active, self-motivated, a quick learner, and innovative.
• Experience must include negotiation and bid and cost proposal experience.
• Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems. Experience with Quantum.
• Ability to multi-task and in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Proven team player who has demonstrated capabilities in the following areas: excellent communication, interpersonal skills, well developed problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills; and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization.
• Strong computer skills are a must, to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Essential Physical Tasks: (List all physical tasks encountered in performing essential functions.)
Must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
• The employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
• The work environment is usually well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
• Employee may regularly lift and/or move items up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Other Travel: 15%
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.