In this position, the Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) will provide full support in the field for sales in regards to the Quanum connectivity suite. Within this integral position, you will drive sales growth and promote client retention through a collaborative effort with field sales representatives by positioning the company's growing Quanum technology solutions portfolio with customers and prospects. The TSS will also act as the voice of the customer by listening to needs for product enhancements and providing critical feedback to the Product Marketing and Development teams within the organization.
1. Become the expert on our Quanum technology portfolio and provide consultative support to ensure optimal placement and utilization of our solutions.
2. Develop a consultative and advisory relationship with key customers for their information technology needs.
3. Work with IT and Sales teams to improve internal processes and drive growth of Lab and IT revenue through the use of our technology solutions.
4. Resource for Sales and is responsible for training the sales team both in the field and in formal settings (sales meetings, etc)
5. Involved with sales strategy for the BU and ensure involvement with large opportunities, i.e. IPA's, PHO's, MSO's
6. Works closely with local IT to investigate specific Quanum VOC issues and resolution
7. Follows up with sold account to ensure proper utilization of Quanum and revenue growth in the account with an emphasis on promoting electronic orders
-Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in IT, Life Sciences or Marketing preferred
-3-5 years of successful sales experience or technical experience Strong planning and organizational skills
-Strong organizational skills,
-Demonstrated effectiveness in conveying information both in writing and verbally.
-Able to demonstrate solid communication skills, both oral and written.
-Strong customer orientation ability to use basic selling skills and techniques.
-Solid PC skills including Microsoft Software.
Beginning January 1, 2019, Quest will be an in-network, national lab provider for UnitedHealthcare.
We’ll also continue as a preferred national lab provider for Aetna, making us an in-network lab for virtually all national, regional, and local health insurers in the US.