We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
In this position the Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) will provide full support in the field for sales in regards to the Quanum connectivity suite. Within this integral position, you will drive sales growth and promote client retention through a collaborative effort with field sales representatives by positioning the company's growing Quanum technology solutions portfolio with customers and prospects. The TSS will also act as the voice of the customer by listening to needs for product enhancements and providing critical feedback to the Product Marketing and Development teams within the organization.
1. Become the expert on our Quanum technology portfolio and provide consultative support to ensure optimal placement and utilization of our solutions.
2. Develop a consultative and advisory relationship with key customers for their information technology needs.
3. Work with IT and Sales teams to improve internal processes and drive growth of Lab and IT revenue through the use of our technology solutions.
4. Resource for Sales and is responsible for training the sales team both in the field and in formal settings (sales meetings, etc)
5. Involved with sales strategy for the BU and ensure involvement with large opportunities, i.e. IPA's, PHO's, MSO's
6. Works closely with local IT to investigate specific Quanum VOC issues and resolution
7. Follows up with sold account to ensure proper utilization of Quanum and revenue growth in the account with an emphasis on promoting electronic orders
-Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in IT, Life Sciences or Marketing preferred
-3-5 years of successful sales experience or technical experience Strong planning and organizational skills
-Strong organizational skills,
-Demonstrated effectiveness in conveying information both in writing and verbally.
-Able to demonstrate solid communication skills, both oral and written.
-Strong customer orientation ability to use basic selling skills and techniques.
-Solid PC skills including Microsoft Software.