Technical Service Representative supporting Jaguar Land Rover
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breath and play by them every day. Join our team as a Technical Service Representative and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Ready to Change Gears?
Percepta is currently looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support Representative who knows how to balance having fun while working hard. If you enjoy a fast paced environment and working with a great team, keep reading!
We are seeking individuals with a dynamic blend of technical expertise and customer service savvy to provide support and troubleshooting skills for Jaguar Land Rover dealerships that are experiencing problems or have questions regarding networks, software and applications.
This position is based in the Jaguar Land Rover headquarters facility in Mahwah, NJ - an easy commute from Bergen, Rockland, and Orange counties. Candidates must be available for the following schedules: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm, 9:30am-6pm, or 10:30am-7pm.
The Technical Service Representative is the initial contact for Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) Dealership personnel that will field customer inquiries and provide an accurate and timely response to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all Business Analyst responsibilities with consistent reliability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer / customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer questions regarding JLR applications.
- Troubleshoot application and/or PC compatibility errors related to JLR applications.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues related to accessing JLR software and applications.
- Perform access related tasks and password resets for various JLR applications.
- Travel to JLR dealerships for set up, training and installations.
- Interface with business partners that are related to ongoing issues or special projects.
- Correctly diagnose customer issue s requiring escalation to other support groups or JLR departments.
- Follow up on reported issues until resolution.
- Consistently produce detailed documentation on all customer interactions.
- Initiate outbound contacts as appropriate.
- Utilize available resources to respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team.
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the Team Leader.
- Meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Adhere to, and support all Percepta and client ISO, Quality Systems, Q1 initiatives and company policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced teammates which includes:
- Training new team members.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- Complete additional tasks and projects as needed.
- Complete mandatory JLR training as needed.
- Efficiently and accurately complete additional tasks and projects as required.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows Environment, Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet.
- Customer Service experience.
- General PC & networking skills preferred.
- Excellent customer service ability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the Retailer accurate information.
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to take on new assignments.
- Excellent reliability and attendance.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to travel to dealerships or retailers as needed – up to 25%.
- Hours of operation vary by program.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.