Location : Statesville
This role will provide technical field support for service providers and end-user/customers on Doosan equipment both domestically and internationally. This position will ensure that field issues are identified and resolved quickly to eliminate customer equipment downtime and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty is retained.
- Will provide the Doosan distributor network with industry leading technical support for all current and legacy products.
- Will be the first point of contact for distributors and customer’s technical requests.
- Will accurately and quickly understand the problem and provide through diagnosis and repair information to the customer.
- Will document reported problems and disseminate that information to appropriate departments.
- Will use resources within Doosan to help prevent additional failures and improve products, processes and service literature.
- Will create technical service bulletins as necessary.
- Will develop written and web-based solutions to help distributors and customers have access to accurate maintenance and repair information.
- Will make distributor or customer visits related to the operation, repair and safety of our products.
- Will review warranty claims and assist in analyzing returned parts and making settlement decisions.
- Will actively participate in New Product development to ensure service and safety requirements are met and to prepare the department for supporting new models.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately understand technical issues as identified by distributors and customers.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to document field complaints and apply appropriate solutions.
- Requires high level knowledge of electronic engines, micro-processor and analog machine control systems and AC and DC electrical systems.
- Requires high skill level in reading and interpreting blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Background in power generation and/or compressed air is preferred.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively utilize personal computer including Windows applications (MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Email, etc).
- Must have skill related to documenting service solutions using both conventional and web-based writing and illustration.
- Ability to multitask and function in an interrupt-driven environment
- Bias for action
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience Required: 5>7 years
- Travel Required: 10-24%
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.