We are looking for a passionate technical sourcing professional who knows how to find and engage the world's best technical talent, who is excited about the technology space and someone who values a great company culture.
This person will play an integral role in supporting a rapidly growing team by working alongside recruiting and hiring managers and managing the top of the funnel as well as informing creative sourcing strategies.
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Irvine, CA
Rate: $55/hr. W2 Only
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with Recruiters and hiring managers to gather the requirements of the role, the function, and effectively articulate the opportunities.
- Source and engage high quality, passive candidates through a variety of means including but not limited to Boolean, LinkedIn, and other creative techniques.
- Create and build new strategies for finding and activating diverse talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referrals generation, talent mapping and sourcing campaigns.
- Build and share knowledge on target companies, conferences, and open-source communities with hiring partners.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine qualifications fit.
- Track pipeline activity and have a data driven approach to sourcing.
- Participating in broader HR related projects to impact people strategy, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, and leveraging internal sources of talent.
- 4+ years of technical sourcing experience with in-house with companies, agency or search firm partnering.
- Experience partnering and building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Experience developing and executing long term, creative hiring strategies.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and candidate relationships simultaneously.
- Experience influencing stakeholders.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.