Our client in the Financial Services industry is currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a long term contract opportunity.
Technical Analyst will provide customer facing support to external and internal customers for technical needs using our web-based suite of tools and resources. Provide guidance, direction, and training to internal and external customers as needed.
- Support client websites, web-based services through telephone, e-mail and chat.
- Troubleshoot issues and feedback by existing Users and/or development teams.
- Ensure systems are operating for end users on daily basis.
- Interact with external and internal customers to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and support.
- Manage New and Existing user account set-up.
- Utilize ticketing system to prioritize critical issues and manage workload queue.
- Perform various web content management duties.
- Provide Training to New Users and maintain Training Materials.
- Assist with Feature Updates to Existing Users.
- Support Report Development/Testing.
- Support Deployment of New Reports from Staging to Production environments
- 5 + years of related work experience providing user support services and training for a data tool or technology platform
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to handle high volume of inbound support calls
- Ability to make decisions within set policy and procedures
- Detail-oriented with good organizational and follow-through skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.