- We are hiring for remote temps At this time it is only a temporary assignment, we are not looking to go temp to hire.
- The season will run from October 19, 2020 - January 29, 2021.
- The weeks of October 19th - 30th will be full training weeks.
- Schedule is 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., week of october 19th through November 20th.
- Starting November 23rd, schedule will be 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. I
- Saturdays added to schedule starting November 28th, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and will stop January 23rd.
- Working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are mandatory from 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Closed Black Friday, Thanksgiving Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
- Starting January 4th will work from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- BONUSES CAN BE EARNED WHEN METRICS ARE MET AT THE END OF THE ASSIGNMENT (MUST APPLY TO GET MORE DETAILS)
- Assist customers with general unit set up, unit functions, and services available
- Provide customers with basic and/or in-depth trouble shooting steps to resolve operational/functionality issues.
- Provide customer with basic and/or in-depth troubleshooting.
- Utilize available documentation and resources to identify and resolve customer issues quickly and effectively to maximize same-day resolution and customer satisfaction
- Create excellent notes to document issues for collaborative troubleshooting and resolution to ensure painless hand-offs when escalating customer issues.
- Keep customers informed about progress by checking the status of work orders in customer record systems and sending follow-up emails or conducting follow-up calls (when required)
- Meet key performance metrics for services that align to our customer's needs Provide a value-added experience with outstanding customer service. Effectively communicate with customers in all mediums to meet evolving customer demand to maximize customer satisfaction
- Maintain quality call standards as trained:
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Aptitude to quickly learn basic technical concepts and communicate to technical & non-technical audiences
- Ability to communicate clear and concise basic troubleshooting and problem-solving tasks
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with macOS, iOS and/or Android software
- Strong ability to multi-task in a face-pace environment using various system resources
- Ability to speak, write, and type clearly and accurately
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment (Windows Office)
- Demonstrates proficiency in typing and grammar
- Active listening skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Multi-task capabilities
- Effective Time-Management skills
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Confident and driven individual with excellent communication skills
- Quick learner - Has the ability to learn new systems, services and processes
- 1-year technical support experience or equivalent transferrable skills in a fast-pace environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent work experience
- A strong commitment and ability to work a flexible work schedule and adherence and assignment work schedule (Will include rotating Saturdays and working Christmas Eve & Christmas Day).
- Familiar with on-line chat inquires
- Familiar with internet research and internet navigation
- Internet computer skills (Chrome and Internet Explorer)
* Familiar with music file formats and music download procedures (Strongly preferred)
* Familiar with case ticketing system: (Zendesk and/or Microsoft D365/CRM) a plus
* Familiar with phone system (Five9) a plus
* Call Center Experience (Strongly Preferred)
* Bilingual (Spanish/French/Creole) a plus
* 1year technical support experience or equivalent transferrable skills in a fast-pace environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.