We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Technical Support Representative with TTEC in Rockledge, Florida.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online, via text ‘TTEC’ to 97211, or call 1.866.796.5485 to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Deliver amazing customer & technical support in a contact center environment that enables you to experience all the rewards a large, respected organization has to offer! You’ll use your interpersonal and technical skills to educate business customers on our products, resolve their issues, and get them back up and running quickly and efficiently.
On a typical day, you'll
- Communicate with customers via telephone or in written form, such as through e mail, chat and forum posts
- Answer customers’ questions, lead them skillfully through the network technology and assist them in using our products to effectively operate their business
- Use computer-based tools and problem-solving skills to identify, research, isolate, and resolve customer issues
- Identify areas of opportunity within your defined scope of support, report on them and help us get better at what we do
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- High school education (or equivalent) with engineering or computing focus, if applicable… Some relevant college or tech school preferable.
- Previous work experience in a call center environment in TSR position or IT related background in general
- Passion for & commitment to delivering the best support experience in a Business to Business (B2B) environment
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment with frequent new product releases and updates
- Ability to communicate effectively with all customer types
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and resolve complex situations
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to educate customer on Client products and capabilities while using Client knowledge base and other common knowledge sources publicly available
- Technical aptitude with an ability to explain technical concepts to a varied audience
- Excellent soft and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in troubleshooting of multiple computer operating systems (i.e. Windows, Macintosh)
- Proven ability to support various hardware environments, standard applications (Microsoft Office)
- Experience using video conferencing tools like Skype for Business, Zoom, Blue Jeans, Citrix, or other
- Ability to understand cabled and wireless networks
- Strong email, word processing, and web usage skills
- Strong understanding of consumer electronics
- Proficient with Chrome OS (Meetings for Chrome & Zoom specifically)
- Proficient with Linux (Hardware configuration)
- Proficient with MacOS (Facetime, Quick time, Zoom, Webex)
- Proficient with Windows 7-10
- Proficient with Support platforms (i.e. Salesforce, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Biometric/Facial Recognition software/hardware
- Helpdesk Support and Troubleshooting experience (Hardware and OS driver specific)
- IT Documentation – Support tickets, bug tracking software
- Ability to provide detailed instructions on installation of advanced video conferencing systems via email and voice
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist preferred
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.