Author technical content that will be used to create product manuals. The candidate will become a product or systems subject matter expert by tracking engineering change notices and collaborating with product design teams. The knowledge gained will be used to author content for Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Service Manuals, Installation Instructions and other technical documents used by dealers and customers.
Role & Responsibility
Product Design Team Participation
- Participate in product design team activities related to the candidate’s product responsibilities to identify potential information to add or revise in product manuals or instructions.
Author Technical Content
- Author technical content for product manuals or instructions. Content may be for new products or revised products.
Engineering Change Notice (ECN) tracking
- Track Engineering Change notices that potentially affect product manuals to identify potential information to add or revise in product manuals or instructions.
- Education Required: Associates degree in Technical, Communications, or related field
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Mechanical background preferred
- Travel Required: <10%
- Technical authoring
- Technical knowledge of construction, automotive or similar equipment
- Use of technical authoring software, with a DITA xml compliant system preferred.
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
Doosan Bobcat is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we will not provide sponsorship or support for any immigration status for this position.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.