Barnes Aerospace Lansing division has an exciting opportunity for a Lab Technician. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, you are encouraged to submit your resume for further consideration.
- Logs all incoming test
- Prepare samples and conduct metallographic, chemical, and tensile tests
- Completes chemical analysis of process baths
- Reviews and maintains records associated with incoming raw materials
- Calibrates and maintains laboratory equipment
- Orders and maintains supplies of consumable products used in the lab
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a materials testing lab desired
• Must be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
• Must have good administrative and organizational skills
• Experience with chemical testing equipment desired
• Must be proficient with computer systems. Experience with Word, Excel and Access preferred.
• Knowledge of welding, brazing, heat treating, laser cutting and chemical processing desired
• Successful completion of eye exam required.