We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Territory Manager is responsible for helping to protect existing and closing new business within the tick-borne pathogen infection area. This position specializes in testing for tick-borne infections (Lyme Disease, etc.). Key call points are physicians who specialize in infectious disease, internal medicine, primary care, rheumatology, transplant medicine, and gastroenterology. Must possesses experience/proficiency in promoting Tick Borne Disease and Infections within the market. This specialty focus position will be responsible solely for growing Quest's Tick Borne Disease testing. Market will include physician, specialty and hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive sales in assigned districts through up-selling of existing accounts, new lead generation, referrals and establishing relationships with prospective customers
• Target and close new specialty testing opportunities
• Responsible for working directly with assigned Account Executives in the assigned district(s)
• Partner with and notify Hospital or Physician Representative of complex issues or when full-touch service is required and provide immediate support for less complex issues
• Provide subject matter expertise for associated specialty testing
• Maintain and pursue knowledge in associated specialist testing area
• Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products and sales tools (i.e. SalesForce.com, QForce (SAVO), Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe)
• Prepare and present proposals and bids
• Ensure compliance with company polices and government regulations
• Complete all administrative tasks thoroughly and promptly
• Provide feedback relative to customer insights or potential new offerings to Commercial and Clinical Franchise teams
• None, individual contributor
• Meet territory revenue targets
• Product channel expansion (public health, DOD, prisons)
• Market leadership (value, reputation, growth, share)
• Market share, revenue and operating margin growth
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences, MBA preferred.
• Knowledge of Healthcare Industry and general economics of business.
• Knowledge in infectious disease and/or immunology acquired through experience or training.
• Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships; strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software.
• Five or more years of sales experience in selling business to business with a history of documented sales success.
• Three or more years of calling on provider groups (Integrated Delivery Networks, Phys Group Practices, Clinics) and C-level decision-makers in the healthcare industry.
• Prior responsibility for closing new business and expanding existing relationships
• Prefer experience in healthcare, laboratory and/or diagnostics sales selling to medical professionals
• Candidate must have residency in close proximity of territory.
• A valid driver’s license.
• A motor vehicle record in good standing.
• Must be able to travel to training for extended periods of time in residence.
• Business Acumen
• Strategic Agility
• Drive for Results
• Action Oriented
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Customer Focus
• Time Management
• Presentation Skills
• Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Computer Skills
Ideal candidate to reside near Baltimore or Philly area.