The Software Sales Specialist will guide prospective and existing customers through their evaluation of our growing solution set. This sales Specialist will design and execute new business, cross-sell and up-sell strategies to drive revenue within the general commercial segment (customer size: 1,000-5,000 employees). The Software Sales Specialist will partner closely with Marketing and Customer Success to drive the growth and ensure the success of our customer base. The sales quota is $690K with no cap on commission.
- Use insights and a consultative selling approach to teach prospective and existing customers about their industry and their customers; challenge them to modernize and grow their business; assist them in implementing digital technology and refine office processes
- Effectively design and execute territory plan, account plans and opportunity plans to maximize revenue within assigned selling patch
- Successfully manage sales opportunities through all stages of the sales cycle, from prospecting to close to account growth
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on all solutions and services. Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of our solutions.
- Engage prospects and customers in dialogues related to business process and infrastructure growth, including their planned and potential needs
- Successfully leverage resources within the greater team; Engage leadership to determine the strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment; Leverage our partner ecosystem to surround and grow deals
- Exceed monthly sales KPIs and quotas
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives and decision makers
- Travel to territory for on-site meetings, QBRs, and industry events when needed
- Leverage Salesforce.com and other tools to track the success of each program
Experience, Skills, Competencies:
- Prior successful B2B technology sales experience, preferably in the high tech or SaaS industry (3+ years' or equivalent)
- Excellent sales and presentation skills both in person and via phone, email, and web-conference
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Superb listening skills. You must understand objections and overcome them by turning skeptics into enthusiastic new customers and brand ambassadors
- Ability to successfully leverage resources and take initiative. The most successful reps are the ones who stop at nothing to achieve success no matter the circumstance
- Consistent track record of over achievement of quota and revenue goals in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- Collaborative approach; ability to prioritize the team over oneself
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.