The Territory Support Manager (TSM) represents the company at the dealership/customer level. This role is responsible for maintaining good relations between the company, Dealer Channel and the end users of our products. TSM's assist our dealers in their efforts to provide top quality parts and service levels and are responsible for developing our dealer product support capabilities. They also focus on dealer development with regards to best practices to improve dealership parts and service department efficiency and profitability. Much of what the TSM does is focused on customer retention, which translates to increased market share due to repeat sales.
• Responsible for capability and performance evaluation of the Dealership through the parts and service scorecards.
• Form action plans and influence buy-in of Dealer Principals, Parts Managers and Service Managers.
• Frequent discussions to improve and maintain levels of parts and service scorecard performance through score card management and action item follow-up.
• Advise dealer sales staff in proper service and maintenance of all company products.
• Evaluate and act on requests from dealers regarding commercial policy adjustments.
• Drive District parts sales and stocking behavior to meet Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets.
• Support all parts and service programs through active promotion at the Dealerships.
• Report problems and solutions to Product Service Manager for the product and/or case through the Call Trac system.
• Assist District Sales Managers in initial capability evaluation of potential new dealerships.
• Assist new dealers in setting up their parts/service departments.
• Assure dealers have a clear understanding of the Company Policies and Procedures.
• Assist in Dealer termination.
• Responsible for direct communications with dissatisfied customers to resolve complaints.
• Timely and appropriate responses to customer complaints including resolution and survey follow-up.
• Be available to assist in situations requiring technical support or feedback.
• Drive stocking and planning behaviors of Dealers.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Management preferred; Technical/Associate's Degree and/or extensive related experience required.
• 2-3 years of experience in the product support field; 5-7 years of construction equipment experience or agricultural dealership experience preferred.
• Strong mechanical skills and equipment troubleshooting experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and listening skills.
• Effective negotiation skills.
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
• Ability to make sound, timely decisions.
• Self-motivated with strong time management skills and priority focus.
• MS Office Suite proficiency.
• Travel Required: 50 - 75%.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.