Peraton is seeking an Test Engineer to support our customer at Fort Meade, MD
What you’ll do…
- Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions
- Develop evaluation and test plans and procedures,
- Prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results.
- Support the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports.
- Work with other test organizations to support T&E program integration.
- Provide specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW
You’d be a great fit if you have …
- Five (5) years’ experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and IP subnets/routing would be required. Ability to configure network interfaces, set IP addresses and configure subnet LAN settings
- Familiarity with basic VLAN/VPN/NAT concepts.
- Familiarity with Wireshark/pcap.
- Python language and development experience.
- Experience with in C
- Familiarity with Linux operating system.
- Familiarity with make and build systems.
- Basic skills with electronic diagnostic tools: oscilloscopes, ohm/volt/ammeters, etc. Also, basic experience using lab equipment like power supplies
It’d be even better if you have...
- Experience/knowledge setting up GRE or IPSEC.
- Test automation experience (Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Experience with embedded systems, using JTAG/programming pods to load software.
- Basic familiarity with SVN or GIT version control systems and understanding of basic CM principles.
- Basic familiarity with JIRA or other ticketing tools.
- Familiarity with special networking test equipment, such as Spirent/Ixia/Xena packet testers, etc.
- Familiarity with iperf/jperf test applications.
- Python scapy
- Tcl language
To be considered for this job you must already have an active TS/SCI clearance with a current polygraph.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.