This position assists in the administration of numerous tests and exams while maintaining a secure testing environment.
Essential Functions : Proctor a variety of tests while maintaining a secure testing environment. Maintain confidentiality and security of all testing materials. Must be vigilant -- able to pay close attention to security cameras and conduct routine testing center observations to ensure safety and security measures are being followed.
• Responsible for maintaining & enforcing health safety protocols that promote a clean test center environment for candidates and test center staff
• Verifying valid government issued I.D's and other legal documents.
• Responsible for reception duties; check-in and out of testing candidates.
• Monitoring duties include; one --way mirror surveillance, video surveillance, and routine walk through inspections
• General office tasks to include report writing, email communications, and over the phone customer service etiquette.
• Assist with daily test center operations to ensure a safe and secure testing environment
• Provide electronic fingerprinting services / at select locations only
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.