The Testing Proctor is responsible for administering and sorting tests.
- Administer and score Non-ATB Admission Testing day or evening, depending on the need.
- Assist with ID photographs, cap and gown photographs, uniform distribution and other activities during new student orientation.
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to answering calls, placing calls to students, making and distributing copies, typing and sending out mailings.
- Provide clerical support services to assist in the implementation of various programs.
- CPAT Testing
- Maintain a log of the CPAT results
- Input scores in the computer
- Mail CPAT answer sheets to ACT
- NET Testing
- Maintain a log of the NET results
- Input NET scores in the computer
- Create the applicants’ academic folders.
- Request proof of completion of high school or its equivalent
- Ensure all applicants’ files are complete prior to start date
- Order CPAT test booklets and answer sheets.
- Order NET testing material.
- Ensure security of all testing materials.
- Distribute test results (CPAT and NET) to all concerned.
- Filing (student folders).
- Other duties as assigned.