- Receive and process requests for title documents or related services.
- Respond accurately and professionally to requests and inquiries.
- Comprehend and follow department procedures, and accurately completes paperwork.
• Handle incoming call volumes.
• Process correction and non-receipt queues to obtain valid titles for client.
• Handle any phase of title service, including opening, processing, and scanning of titles and miscellaneous mail; storage and retrieval of documents; release and routing of documents; follow up for, and replacement of, title documents. Also, assist clients with issues related to website access and navigation, and billing questions.
• Assist other areas as required.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE)
• High school diploma
• AS400 experience preferred
• 1-3 years' related experience with auto titles or call center
MINIMUM JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Pass applicable pre-screen testing
• Mastery of English language, both written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to listen and interact appropriately with client contacts, auto dealers, DMV representatives to resolve questions or customer service issues
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Legible handwriting
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people throughout the organization
• Willingness to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image
• Ability to perform under minimal supervision
• Accurate key boarding skills
If this position sounds like it is for you and you can start immediately, in some cases, next day, apply ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.