Wabash National is more than a place to work. It is a place to contribute your talents, taking pride in being part of a team that moves diverse industries forward through innovative solutions. Each associate is a valued team member, empowered to carry forward the legacy of innovation that jumpstarted the company over 25 years ago.
If you are applying for a position with certain of Wabash National Corporation's subsidiaries, Walker Stainless Equipment LLC, or Brenner Tank, LLC, with locations in Wisconsin and Oregon. Please know that these companies are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. You can learn more about your rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be – for our associates, our customers and our communityPOSITION SUMMARY Troubleshoot and repair of various hand tools and production equipment. EXPERIENCE
- Use and repair of hand/power tools
- Building , fabrication and minor repair of fixtures and jigs
- Forklift operation
- Read and follow blueprints and drawings
- Tape measure accuracy
- Basic use of hand tools
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Teamwork and ability to work well with others
- Lift up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Standing for long periods
- Walk and move about as required
- Safety glasses with side shields
- Steel toe leather work shoes
- Overhead lifting equipment operation
- Forklift Certification
- Other Department/Job specific Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- High School/GED or equivalent relevant experience
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wabash National is a tobacco free environment.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Wabash National Corporation or any of its affiliates, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].