Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Trade & Promotion Analytics Mgr, performs a valuable role in building and developing key insights and recommendations through strong promotional analytics to inform promotional and trade strategy for The Nature's Bounty Co.
This Manager is responsible for the development and evaluation of promotional effectiveness and evaluation, identifying key insights and recommendations that will inform promo/trade strategy for the organization for the assigned category.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Translate analytical insights into action to help drive strategic and tactical executions to achieve sales and trade productivity goals.
- Develop and lead promotion analytics and evaluation for the assigned category across top accounts on an on going basis.
- Develop trade productivity value through insights and recommendations.
- Identify promotional best practices and insights that lead to recommendations to drive productivity in trade spend.
- Identify key trends through data analytics across different categories/retailers in order to assist the customer strategy/brand teams with developing strategic trade and promotional strategies and executions.
- Develop reporting capabilities leveraging multiple sources of data including syndicated data, internal costs, and trade promotion system.
- Establish, with sales leadership, KPIs for evaluation to drive promotional productivity.
- Responsible for identifying and compiling data, identifying and quantifying opportunities and recommending improvements.
- Work cross functionally across a matrix of functions including Finance, Customer Strategy, Sales, Brand, etc.
- Serves as a thought leader for the organization in understanding promotional analytics behind category trade dollars.