Prestigious San Diego law firm is seeking a talented Trademark Specialist for a long-term, project based position.
- Work alongside management to assist with training
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- 3+ years of trademark experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Must understand both foreign/domestic trademark law
- Docketing experience is required
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.