This is a contract position, with a potential to be hired permanently for the RIGHT CANDIDATE.
This person will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Project Manager in assiging workload, managing time, eliminating project blocks, and ensuring that all work (Content, Design, Web Development, etc.) are assigned, managed, and executed within the assigned SLA's.
* Help create, maintain, socialize and direct project schedules with inputs from digital campaign managers, marketing managers, design and content cross functional teams
* Help holding individuals accountable to milestones, action items and deliveries
* Flag project roadblocks, schedule changes, and potential missed deadlines with all stakeholders
* Help track and maintain project status, deliverables and current objectives across all functions
* Orchestrates the design of the business process including the identification of the process's customer(s), their requirements and the way in which the process adds value for them
* Support the team drives improvements to the process, whether in the form of smaller continuous improvement efforts or larger transformational projects whereby the end-to-end process is re-engineered to produce major improvements in a short period of time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 2 to 3 years in project management/Project Coordination experience, including the rollout of new processes and technologies sales and marketing audiences
* Experience in Podio or other Content Management Systems
* Experience in a marketing / advertising agency strongly desired
* Marketing operations or sales operations experience desirable
* Superior organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage time
* Proactive, assertive self-starter with strong organizational, project management, and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.