Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Traffic Workforce Real Time Representative is responsible for all scheduling, call volume monitoring and adjusting. Responsible for determining and communicating work schedules, resources for various call queues. The Traffic / Workforce Representative works with site leaders to ensure adequate staff, contingency plans and workflow monitoring.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage intra - day staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents actual state compared to agents scheduled state
- Manage real - time inbound call traffic to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts and other tools and present them to management
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards and monthly packages
- Gain familiarity with analysis and ensure consistent methodologies are followed to maintain quality
- Support the preparation of ad - hoc analysis that enables strong understanding of the business
- Provide training on report, dashboard and package development to team members and management as needed
- NPS Knowledge
- WEST Survey Portal Knowledge
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Works independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others' activities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of experience with workforce systems such as Avaya, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and / or Blue Pumpkin
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Excel (create spreadsheets, create formulas, proper formatting, etc.)
- 1+ years of contact center experience
- Ability to work in a schedule between 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CST, Monday - Friday, and occasionally some weekends
- Workforce management position experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth Care, Health care, workforce systems, Microsoft Excel, call center, transaction