The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Trainer is responsible for spearheading needs assessment, design and development, deployment, delivery and evaluation of all on-site operations training programs.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with business leads to understand current systems and processes and how they affect/impact the people and products to determine training gaps.
- Create a Skills Matrix for the site to reflect core knowledge and skills required by level and function.
- Based on identified gaps and consistent with business objectives, create a training and development strategy for the site (includes deployment plan).
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to design and develop training interventions to address identified gaps.
- Establish a Packaging Curriculum – to address training needs of all levels (both role and skills).
- Design and embed a variety of blended learning methods in all training programs, to be implemented before, during and after the training event, that will promote application of new learning back on the job.
- Establish a training activities monitoring and evaluation system (includes tracking and reporting system)
- Coach Functional Subject Matter Experts/Local Trainers in the application of sound Instructional Design and Adult Learning theory to enable them to participate in the process of creating and delivering effective training.
- Coordinate with Organizational Development and Training Team to ensure standardization of core content, training processes and delivery methodologies.