Transactional Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
- Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
- Managing the calendar for all the attorneys
- Travel arrangements
- Preparing expense reports and inputting attorney time
- 3+ years of experience as a Transactional Secretary
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (not required)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Successful candidates for the Legal Secretary role are professional and courteous with a positive can-do attitude. Someone who is able to work with minimal guidance and are able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks would be a good fit for this role. If you are interested in speaking further, please submit a word version of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.