Automotive Master Technician
Route 1 USA is looking for a Master Level Technician to join their winning service team.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Disassemble, diagnose and repair vehicle transmission
- Cleaninng and inspection of all parts
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
As a Master Level Automotive Technician you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an transmission technician
- Must hold at least 5 (all 8 preferred) National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Level 3 or 4 Chrysler ceritfied
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today.