AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION TECHNICIAN
Up to $40.00 flat rate per hour turned!
$5,000 sign on bonus and possible relocation assistance for highly qualified candidates
A well-established automotive Dealership in Plymouth, Michigan, located west of Detroit is looking to pay up to $40.00 per flat rate hour for the position of AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION TECHNICIAN.
Minimum qualifications to be considered for this aggressive pay scale are the following:
- Must be an ASE Master Certified Technician
- Prior automotive dealership experience (preferably as a transmission repair technician)
- Must be willing to attain within 90 days of employment a State of Michigan automotive technician certification in transmission repair. Other certifications will also be required after the 90 days
- Must possess and demonstrate a good work ethic
- Must be able to provide evidence of exceptional CEI (CSI)scores
- Must be able to work in a busy environment and work independently
We offer a very competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental and optical insurance, 401K, paid vacations, paid holidays, paid training, reimbursement for certification renewals, a safe and clean working environment, discounted employee rates and most importantly enough work every week to get you into the six figures!
We are a busy facility with plenty of transmission work to keep you turning 60+ hours per week. Up to a $5,000.00 signing bonus is also available for the right individual.
We will consider assistance for moving costs (negotiable).
There is long-term job security in the field for a transmission automotive repair technician in southeast Michigan. The City of Plymouth is a quaint, beautiful and affluent community west of Detroit about 30 miles. Given the six figure income there is plenty of housing around town that is affordable and/or within a reasonable driving distance to our location; easy access off of I-275 or M-14. Living in this area of the country affords you ample opportunity to experience the Detroit River Front, 4 professional sports teams, our neighbor to the north – Canada – located just across the Ambassador Bridge, and the two beautiful peninsulas of the “Great Lake State": fishing, boating, golfing, skiing, hiking, biking and more… Great schools and colleges also!