Galeana Chrysler Jeep in Columbia is now hiring a Transmission Technician- Chrysler certification preferred but willing to look at any candidate with at least 3 years of Automotive Transmission experience.
Up to $5,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates!!!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Disassemble, diagnose and repair vehicle transmission
- Cleaning and inspection of all parts
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As a Transmission Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as an transmission technician
- Level 3 Chrysler certified highly preferred
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Group Health, Life, Disability insurance
- Highly competitive PAY
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Matched 401K program
- Paid Training
- Great Work Environment
- Family Oriented company
UP TO $5k SIGN ON BONUS (Based on experience)
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today. Apply Now!