The Treasury Analyst is responsible for the daily cash management activity for Doosan Infracore North America (DINA). This role will perform the operation works related to account receivable, account payable, credit card, and works related to bank transaction.
This role will support CFO for works related to treasury.
- Download the daily bank statement from the Bank Web Portal
- Update the Daily cash sheet
- Approve existing supplier updates
- Validate three-way match (invoice, receiver and PO)
- Request approval for Non-PO invoice
- Run Weekly payment
- Review of petty cash request forms
- Print bank statements
- Resolve rejected payments
- Register and cancel credit cards for employees
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Monthly closing / monthly reports
- Manage accounts (open or closing)
- account creation in ERP
- Knowledge of Treasury processes
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks; adherence to deadlines and internal controls
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 2-5 years in treasury or finance related
- Previous manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Previous experience in MNC(experience in Korean, Japanese and Chinese company is preferred)
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 470-266-5040. The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.