This position is responsible for delivering material to customer job sites via 1 ton pickup truck. Responsible for building loads for deliveries and maintaining a safe, clean and well organized lumber yard; loading and unloading of lumber and/or building supplies by hand on the jobsite, and operating a forklift. Must have valid state issued driver's license and safe driving record.
- Deliver material to customer job sites and unload by hand without assistance
- Build loads for delivery
- Maintains lumber yard including keeping material well organized and safe
- Be able to periodically lift up to 80 pounds
- 84 Employee Driver should NEVER operate a vehicle over 26,000 GVW
- Employee Driver of 84 Vehicle 10,000-26,000 GVW
- Satisfactory MVR Record as defined by 84 Standards
- Must be 21 years of age
- Current Medical Exam Certificate or Card
- Annual completion of "Certification of Violations"
- Record of annual road test
- Employee driver of 84 Vehicle under 10,000 GVW
- Valid license/ Satisfactory MVR Record as defined by 84 Standards