The EWP Designer is responsible for completing design work assigned by the Design Manager, and responsibilities will include:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints
- Ensure designs are accurate, optimized, and conforms to standards
- Request sealed engineering drawings and/or repair details and follow-up to ensure complete when necessary
- Generate EWP placement layouts for final construction
- Generate and provide accurate pricing for estimating purposes
- Aid in training of new employees when required
- Provide job-site support, with the aid of sales department, when requested.