Location: Ottawa, Canada (remote/onsite)
Our threat Insight is an enterprise network security product focused on providing capabilities that empower our customers to detect and track adversaries in real-time.
Our mission is to use the power of information to detect, track, and dismantle hackers' means of attacking our customers. Our team has seen all sides of the equation, as attackers and defenders, in addition to the complex engineering required to solve these problems at scale. Our software helps security professionals get an unparalleled view of their networks, perform forensics on security incidents, and build effective early warning systems.
We are looking for engineers to help us build exploratory user interfaces that our customers can use to filter through our data sets, chart and graph relationships, and perform various drill-down, analytical tasks. The challenge comes in many forms, be it condensing volumes data into easily understandable visualizations, automatically providing follow up and context information without overloading the user, or simplifying complex search and filtering workflows.
Core Job Role
- Design, build, test and deploy customer-facing UI components and services
- Use existing APIs to consume, display, filter, search complex security-related information
- Design and build custom UI components when needed
- Deliver, monitor, and support production UI applications.
- 8 or more years of professional software engineering experience.
- Experience with React, Redux, and other similar web frameworks and tools.
- Previous experience delivering to market a large-scale Enterprise SaaS product, a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.