As a SW UX Design Project Manager, you are responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, allocating resources, and driving SW UX projects through the entire product development lifecycle. Outstanding leadership skills, a passion for process, and the ability to plan out a calendar will be crucial for this role.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring project or program schedules, progress, and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget
- Allocating project resources with discipline functional manager
- Creating, maintaining, and updating project plans as needed
- Building process and systems in coordination across multi-disciplines including: Product Management, SW Development PM's, Architects, QA and Embedded SW Dev teams
- Consolidating, communicating, and driving issue resolutions to closure
- Maintaining and publishing a project dashboard to communicate the status of projects
- Scheduling project kick-off meetings/reviews with stakeholders
- Publishing meeting minutes, action item logs, and updated schedules to track project status
- Providing functional expertise to assess potential schedule risks and operational impact
- Process & drive external vendor SOWs to closure via contract tool in partnership with Design Lead and Legal Partners
- Process POs, forecast costs, and update budget / financial trackers
- Prior experience managing SW UX projects a must.
- Be a self-starter and independently manage projects and processes
- Be an avid learner of new processes and systems
- Connect the dots at a strategic level to support cross-functional teams
- See the big picture and get granular with the details
- Lean in and learn new systems and processes
- Bring an open and curious mindset to everything you do
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Have an upbeat, can-do attitude and work well with creatives
- Team-player able to seamlessly partner with designers, marketing and engineering
- Strong change management and scheduling skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with a positive attitude to challenges
- Able to juggle conflicting priorities
- Be fun to work with!!
- 3-5 years Project / Program Management experience in high tech and consumer products environment with cross-functional teams
- Superior project scoping, project timeline development, risk assessment, and prioritization skills
- Experience managing large scale software development and front-end design projects
- Expert in Agile process/methodology and use of Jira to track projects across multi-disciplines and workstreams
- Experience creating comprehensive project timelines utilizing project management software, e.g. MS Project, Workfront, At-Task, Smart Sheet., etc.
- Understanding of how to use Google -- Drive, Documents, Sheets, and Slides
4 Year College Degree, BA or BS from accredited university/college or equivalent job experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.