Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Sogeti USA is seeking UI/UX Designers to join our team! If you?re yearning to develop world-class user experiences that delight millions of users, we?ve got an opportunity for you to achieve at the highest possible level. We?ll settle for nothing less than delivering experiences that leave our customers in awe. Our consultants are full-time professionals with opportunities to learn the latest and greatest technologies in the industry. Our consultant's careers give them the experience to work across multiple industries and projects while contributing to the growth of the entire practice. This is a salaried position that includes competitive compensation, benefits, tuition reimbursement, bonus, and a plan for career growth!
Minimum education qualification
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understands human-centered design principles and can advocate on behalf of the end-user.
- Primary responsibility will be to create interaction guidelines (through wireframes, screen flows, and prototypes) with a focus on usability.
- With guidance, can perform onsite interview and observations of end-users to test your designs and uncover insights.
- Can collaborate with the product owner and development team to deliver artifacts that effectively communicate your solutions.
- Familiarity with vector based design tools such as Sketch, Figma, UX Pin, or others.
- Knowledge of desktop, responsive, and native mobile design best practices.
- Experience with SPA, Adaptive web design and responsive web design
- Bachelor's degree required
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental Coverage!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
- ESOP program
The benefits our employees enjoy: