Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far-reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a UX Strategist, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, inspire colleagues, and care about the work we do and the people we serve.
UX Strategist, the role:
The Quest Design Team is looking for an individual who understands that great design starts with user empathy. The right candidate for this role is a mix of researcher, analyst, entrepreneur, and communicator. Your curiosity drives you to dig in and deeply understand a topic or market. Your thirst for knowledge pushes you to keep up to date on trends. Your interpersonal skills lead to in-depth and insightful conversations. You’re driven to understand why.
- Provide expertise in discovering user motivations: creating testable assumptions, designing prototypes, conducting experiments, and generating potential solutions/concepts to drive success in product goals and organizational strategy
- Create product recommendations for business processes, websites, and applications that are born from user insights.
- Build strategies that outline findings and recommendations based on user feedback
- Define product goals and objectives
- Using the design thinking process to help in defining project charters and solution sketches
- Facilitate user interviews and workshops
- Build lasting relationships with stakeholders
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- BS/BA degree in a design-related field.
- 5+ years of experience utilizing design thinking/human-centered design
- Great communication and facilitation skills
- Comfort in championing the design thinking mentality within project teams and throughout the organization
- Ability to think visually to illustrate ambiguous concepts and drive group consensus
- Proficiency in user research strategies and techniques, including quantitative and qualitative research
- Experience designing software products in a large development organization, a plus
- Familiarity with visual design and prototyping tools
In addition the ideal candidate:
- Has a desire to be part of a culture shift towards design thinking
- Likes to receive and give constructive feedback
- Has a continual thirst for knowledge and desire for self-improvement
- Acts quickly on little guidance (self-starter)
- Can be self-managed and self-motivated
- Takes initiative and champion projects and causes
- Contributes to the team and the greater good concurrently
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.